When was the last time you pumped your septic tank? If it's been more than three years, reach out to Lake Livingston Septic. We offer professional septic pumping services to residents of Livingston, TX and the surrounding area.
Our team will remove all the built-up sludge in your tank to make sure it doesn't clog your system or cause wastewater to back up into your home. Schedule an appointment for our septic system pumping services today.
Top signs your septic system needs to be pumped
As sludge starts to accumulate, your septic tank has less and less room to hold wastewater. If you wait too long to get septic system pumping services, you may experience:
- Drains emptying very slowly
- Gurgling sounds in your plumbing system
- Water pooling around your septic tank or drain field
- Unpleasant odors near your septic tank or drain field
- Unusually bright grass over the septic tank or drain field
- Wastewater backing up into your toilets, drains and sinks
If you've noticed any of the above signs, don't wait to act. Contact our team today to set up a septic pumping appointment.